WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser- the website https://www.rsintelligence.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or contact.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, if you continue browsing, you are giving your consent to the use of these cookies. However, you can change your mind at any time and block their use via your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation(Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act).
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of personal data processing in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time in order to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, and the policy published on the website shall remain in force at all times.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to provide you with a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to develop its activity, this website https://www.rsintelligence.com, uses its own and third party cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- • Cookies techniquesThese cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- • Cookies personalisation cookiesThese cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- • Cookies analytical: These are those that are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- • Cookies advertisingThese are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- • Cookies Behavioural advertising cookiesThese are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on the same.
- • Cookies third party cookies: The website of https://www.rsintelligence.com es may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can also adjust your browser settings so that it rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must take into account that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari) and the equipment you use because, as we have already mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS COOKIEPOLICY
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact Isa Anciones Managemet by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org